SURF-INSPIRED GROUP FITNESS
Fun, Different, Challenging, and Adventurous. That is City Surf Fitness Denver.
Our LoHi and Uptown studios offer a variety of challenging surf-inspired group fitness classes built around a fun-loving community. Come on in today, test the waters, have a great time, meet a group of fun people, and enjoy one of our classes.
test The Waters
Become a City Surfer
*Renews every month for 12 months unless you cancel beforehand. There are NO FEES for canceling or freezing the membership with 15 day notice.
**Includes two guest passes per month, a free tank or t-shirt, and three free two week pass coupons for friends. Renews every month for 12 months unless you cancel beforehand. There are NO FEES for canceling or freezing the membership with 15 day notice.
Peace and Popups
Purchase a Class Package
find your Studio
Book your board
- Classes are done in either bare feet or surf socks (grip-bottom) - Your Choice!
- Towels are available during class for $1, and you can either purchase a water bottle or refill your own with our water cooler.
- The Lower Highlands studio has two small bathrooms and one shower. Please bring your own towel.
- The Uptown studio has one small bathroom and no shower.
- Please reserve your board in class ahead of time.
- We do not have a phone in the studio, so if you have any questions please email email@example.com
- Street parking in Lower Highlands is available on 15th, Boulder, and Central street as well as the surrounding area.
- Street Parking in Uptown is available on 19th avenue, Pearl street and the surrounding area. There are two parking garages on Pearl street between 19th and 20th avenue.
- Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before class. Participants arriving after class begins risk not being allowed in the class.
- Must be at least 16 years old to take classes. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
As we have a limited number of boards, please be aware of our late cancel policy so everyone can have a chance to book a board. If you cancel 10 hours or less before a scheduled class, a $10 late cancel fee will be charged. If you cancel 1 hour or less before a scheduled class, or don't show at all, a $20 no show fee will be charged.